The Cheltenham Recreation Club Ltd
The Cheltenham Recreation Club is located in the attractive garden suburb of Cheltenham - 3 minutes walk from Cheltenham Railway Station. There are approximately 400 members who participate in tennis, croquet, bridge and bowls, or socially as House Members of the Club. If you ask current members what they like about the club, they'll talk about the friends they've made, the setting, and the peaceful atmosphere.
We encourage new playing and social members to come and join us!
The Club provides activities for all kinds of people:
- the serious competition player
- the relaxed social player, and
- the non-player who wants regular social activities
The Club has:
- 6 mod-grass tennis courts
– incl. 2 with lights
- 2 bowling greens
- 2 croquet lawns
- clubhouse available for hire with function room, caterer, bar, kitchen, shower
- ample on site parking
The Club is located at 60-74 The Crescent, Cheltenham, NSW 2119 between The Boulevarde and Lyne Rd.
See the Cheltenham Recreation Club location on Google Maps or the map below.